iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One will return for its ninth year and feature Country music’s hottest artists live at Moody Center on Saturday, May 7, hosted by iHeartMedia’s nationally syndicated top on-air Country personality, Bobby Bones.
Tickets are on sale NOW.
The day kicks off at 12:30 – 4:30pm with Daytime Village in the Dell Technologies Plaza at Moody Center. This is a FREE event and includes performances by Jimmie Allen, Lainey Wilson, + more.
The ticketed event will start at 7:30pm with Thomas Rhett opening the show.
Parking: 10:30am Manor and Trinity Garages will be open for Daytime Village. Starting at 6pm, Garage R will also be open.
Show: 7:30pm with Thomas Rhett opening!
“VIP Package” – $950 + Fees
- One (1) Premium ticket to iHeartCountry Festival 2022
- VIP entrance to the Daytime Village event day of show
- VIP entrance to enter Moody Center on the day of show
- Two (2) drink tickets
- Limited Edition Country Festival Poster signed by a mainstage artist
- Commemorative 2022 iHeartCountry Festival laminate and lanyard
- An official iHeartCountry Festival 2022 Merchandise Package
- A representative from iHeartRadio will be in contact closer to the show. VIP items will be picked up at the show.
Interested in the ultimate Premium Experience? Now accepting deposits for our Concert Membership waitlist.
For the health and safety of everyone attending, this event will abide by local laws, guidance from public health authorities, and venue COVID-19 policies. While there are currently no restrictions, enhanced health and safety policies, including the requirement of a negative COVID-19 test (or alternatively proof of full vaccination), may be put in place at any time prior to the show date at the discretion of the venue, presenter, or tour.