Thank you for your interest in Moody Center. We’re thrilled that you want to be a part of our team. We are looking for positive individuals to help create exceptional experiences for our guests.
If you want to be part of this exciting opportunity and get #IntheMood this April, please check out our full-time positions below:
Careers with Delaware North at Moody Center
COMING SOON IN 2022
- Ticket Seller: This position provides Moody Center with comprehensive customer service and ticketing services. Specialization of Ticketmaster products will include Ticketmaster Host & TM1 Sales to sell tickets & provide Will Call as needed. This role is supported by and works closely with the entire Moody Center ticketing team.
- Ticket Taker, Usher, and Usher Supervisor: These positions are key to our Guest Services Team. They help create an unforgettable guest experience while providing the best customer service possible. These positions work alongside our Guest Experience and Events teams.
- AV Technician: This position works with our AV team to setup, strike various production gear, and assist in providing AV systems equipment maintenance.
- IT Technician: This position will assist with maintenance of client computers, point of sale systems, cable structure and inventory control. IT Technicians may also provide desktop support and various IT support.
- IPTV Operator: This position operates and controls in-house IPTV system.
Interested in a Part-Time position with Moody Center next Spring? We’d love to hear from you! Please fill out details in the form below and a Moody Center team member will be in touch.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.